Archbishop Chaput, of Denver U.S.A. began a Liturgy Series on 11 September 2002, describing it as "The first in a series of articles about the Catholic Mass and the new Roman Missal".
The newspaper articles are at archden.org/archbishop/ab04.htm
Here are links to the individual articles in the Liturgy Series:
1. How we pray shapes what we believe
2. Nature of priesthood marks Catholic faith
3. Mass a conversation of love with God
4. Deacons: Ministers of the Word, altar, charity
5. Mass shared dialogue between priest, faithful
8. Homilies: nourishment from table of word
9. Presenting gifts allows each to make offering of self
10. The Eucharistic Prayer: Heart of the Mass
11. The 'Our Father': Appropriate Gestures for Prayer
13. Communion Rite: the 'breaking of the bread'
15. Ordinary, extraordinary ministers
17. Communion: reverence, not blessing
18. Concluding Rite: Mass takes its name from 'dismissal'
19. Liturgy Series Concludes: Mass ends as it began, with reverence (5 March 2003)
By J.R. Lilburne, 11 February 2003. Last updated 7 March 2003. I give what I have written on this page to the public domain.